Oli & Carol
Oli & Carol is a new brand from Barcelona that specializes in rubber toys. The designs are based on original designs from the 60s and 70s that are filled in in different ways: in cool monochrome colours, bright or soft natural tones.. This trendy brand was founded by sisters Oli & Carol (aged 20 and 15 years old). They love design and nature, which they have combined wonderfully in their original line of products.
All toys are made of 100% pure natural rubber from the Hevea trees, completely safe to chew or take with you in the bath! The toys are all easy to clean and...look super cool!
All Oli & Carol natural rubber toys are natural, ecological, biodegradable and completely handmade. The cheerful colors are applied with 100% safe (natural) dyes.
- 100% natural rubber from the Hevea trees in Malaysia.
- Hand-painted with natural, "food-grade" dyes: completely safe for babies to chew.
- Sustainable, environmentally friendly & biodegradable.
- Free of: BPA, PVC, Phthalates and Nitrosomine.
- Very hygienic: mold free because there is no hole in the bottom of the toys (and they still float).
- Oli & Carol support a school in North India (Bab Jodh Sachiyar Public School in Haryana) by donating their rubber toys to the children there.