- All products are added to your cart.
Hevea pacifier Crown
Natural rubber teat Crown by Hevea. This orthodontic teat consists of 100% natural rubber and is made from the milk sap of the rubber tree '' Hevea Brasiliensis ''.
The teat is extra hygienic because it is made in one piece - with the advantage that it does not have any seams, cracks or corners and thus eliminates bacteria.
It is made of soft material, making it extra comfortable for the baby. Pleasant wearing comfort due to the ergonomic shape. The butterfly shape provides space for nose and chin. The teat can not suck vaccuum and has uniquely designed ventilation holes in the form of crowns so that no pressure spots arise.
The packaging material is recycled and biodegradable.
Free of: PVC, BPA, phthalate, and artificial colors
Natural rubber pacifier safety measures
- A rubber teat lasts about 6 to 8 weeks, but there are many factors that can affect this, such as extreme biting.
- Natural rubber weaning up by use (sucking / chewing and boiling)
- Heat and direct sunlight can dry out the teat (cooking is allowed, of course), dehydrated rubber breaks faster
- Continue to stick the teat together (when squeezing mouth part) then replace it.
- Remove from the mouth after falling asleep.
- Going out with some wild games
- Replace all signs of damage immediately. (this is a frequent check for each teat, not only for rubber)
- Before giving it, just pull the teat + handle so that any defects are right up. (repeat this test regularly)