- All products are added to your cart.
Jack N 'Jill Bio Toothbrush Koala
This organic toothbrush 'Koala' from Jack N 'Jill has a handle made from corn starch and soft recyclable nylon hairs. The toothbrush is free from chemical substances such as PVA, PVC, BPA and therefore a natural, fully biodegradable product. Made from 100% corn starch (non-GMO!), So you can be sure that this tough Koala brush won't last for millions of years, unlike many modern toothbrushes used today.
Benefits of the Jack N 'Jill toothbrush:
- extra soft
- made from corn starch
- extra comfortable for small hands
- suitable for the first teeth
- BPA and PVC free
How to use:
- brush the teeth with as little pressure as possible in a circular motion
- replace the toothbrush every 6 to 8 weeks (or earlier if necessary)
- replace the toothbrush if your child has been sick
- rinse the toothbrush thoroughly before and after use
- let the hairs dry well
- use only with parental supervision
- when the toothbrush is at its end, break off the toothbrush head. Nylon is also recyclable. Place the rest of the toothbrush in your compost (the toothbrush will be composted within approximately 90 days).