Sleepyhead® is designed to offer a safe, cozy and relaxing environment for babies. We would like to think that our litters are the best alternative for the uterus.
Sleepyhead® is perfect if you are a "jet-setting" family or just want to move a resting place from room to room. Sleepyhead® is made of lightweight material and is easy to travel with.
Mikroklimaat & surroundings:
For a baby's climate everything has to be perfect, comfortable and safe, then we should not only think about the global climate, but rather about their microclimate. The microclimate is the space that directly influences their environment. Sleepyhead® is hypoallergenic and made with the most nurturing and hygienic substances that also provide excellent air permeability.
There are so many litters, why is Sleepyhead® so different? The Sleepyhead® has been extensively tested, using the best and most breathable materials to create a perfect microclimate for babies and children. We are not just a litter and do not use child-unfriendly materials such as elastic strings and small "wooden-string" closures.
All our materials, clips, zippers are baby proof. Even the clips that hold the bumpers together when worn close automatically open out of safety when more than a weight of 5 kg is kicked.
Our litters are designed with air permeability in mind, the baby's face (mouth and nose) is relatively high compared to the sides. The sides are low and also rounded. A baby who is properly in the nest, on his back, breathes in "open air" so to speak. Unlike other basins, litters or baskets, the interior of our litters is carefully designed to achieve maximum breathability.
Sleepyhead® & DockATot ™ DELUXETM and GRANDTM have been tested in Europe and the US and Canada.
- Oeko-Tex certification, Standard 100, Class 1
- All components Intertek tested for and proven free of harmful substances
- Tested for compliance with US Consumer Product Safety Improvement Act of 2008
- Tension tested for Normal and reasonably foreseeable use and abuse
- Bumper air permability according to BS4578
- Resistant to ignition according to BS5852
- 16 CRF 1632 flammability testing
- Phthalate testing
- Small parts and use and abuse testing under 16 CFR 1500.50
- Heavy metal testing
- ASTM F-963-11
- California Bulletins 116 and 117 flammability testing
- California Proposition 65
- 16 CFR PART 1500.53 (f) (1-1-12) (CAN)
- CAN / CGSB-4.2 N ° 27.5-2008
- REACG certified manufacturer and assures that materials and processes are free from SVHC.
- The DELUXE mattress pad meets with the AS / NZS 8811.1: 2013. Methods of testing infant products - * Part 1: Sleep surfaces - Test for firmness.
- ASTM D3574-08 Sections 16 through 21 for Indentation Force Deflection. High ratio (= excellent support factor).