- All products are added to your cart.
Natursutten pacifier butterfly anatomical
Very soft pacifier from Natursutten, anatomically shaped, made from 100% natural rubber. The name Natursutten actually means sucking naturally and that is clearly noticeable.
Natursutten pacifiers are made by hand in Italy and are velvety soft! That is because these pacifiers are made from the first juice of the rubber tree ... because of this they are nice light yellow in color and softer than many other teats of natural rubber. They are also softer than silicone pacifiers. In addition, they are very hygienic because they are covered in one piece. This prevents dirt and bacteria from remaining behind in seams. Benefits of the Natursutten pacifiers:
- 100% pure natural rubber from the first juice of the rubber tree;
- soft and supple for baby's face - no prints after sleeping;
- hygienic - without seams - so no chance of bacteria;
- the ergonomic butterfly model provides space for the nose;
- ventilation holes in the shield prevent vacuum on baby's face;
- sustainably produced in Italy;
- free from PVC, BPA, phthalates and artificial dyes.
This pacifier has an ergonomic butterfly model and is available in three sizes. Packed in a nice cheerful box.
Made in Italy in accordance with the legal EU directives.
Natural rubber pacifier safety measures
- A rubber teat lasts about 6 to 8 weeks, but there are many factors that can affect this, such as extreme biting.
- Natural rubber weaning up by use (sucking / chewing and boiling)
- Heat and direct sunlight can dry out the teat (cooking is allowed, of course), dehydrated rubber breaks faster
- Continue to stick the teat together (when squeezing mouth part) then replace it.
- Remove from the mouth after falling asleep.
- Going out with some wild games
- Replace all signs of damage immediately. (this is a frequent check for each teat, not only for rubber)
- Before giving it, just pull the teat + handle so that any defects are right up. (repeat this test regularly)