- All products are added to your cart.
Zazu Cody Ocean Projector
With Cody de Krab the ocean projector you can turn your little one's room into a magical underwater world. Swimming fish and moving waves that are projected into the room, together with the ocean sounds, create a calming atmosphere in the room so that your little one can fall asleep wonderfully.
How does Cody work?
Cody de Krab projector consists of 3 programs to help your little one fall asleep:
The moving waves and many swimming fish with ocean sounds ensure that your child becomes calm (0-10 min). After that, the fishes become less and the projections become lower in brightness. This combined with projected underwater bubbles make your child sleepy (10-20 min). Finally, the waves stay still and the projections are at their lowest brightness, the sound stops and your child falls asleep (20-30 minutes). The projection stops automatically after 30 minutes.
You can choose from three types of sounds while falling asleep: ocean, heartbeat or lullabies. You can also choose 2 volume levels: hard or soft. Is your child starting to cry? Cody de Krab has a cry sensor and will then switch on automatically. The crab works on 3 AA batteries, these are not included.
The plush crab can be washed by hand after the project module has been removed. The crab can be used from the birth of your child.
- Zazu Cody Crab Ocean Projector
- Color blue
- 2 volume levels: hard and soft
- Projector consisting of 3 programs
- Automatically turns off after 30 minutes
- Choice of 3 types of sounds: ocean, heartbeat or lullabies
- Operates on 3x AA batteries (not included)
- Tested according to EU regulations
- Can be used from 0 months
- Dimensions: 20 x 20 x 10 cm