- All products are added to your cart.
Zazu sleep alarm Sheep Sam gray
It is not easy for children to determine when they can get up. The day starts when you open your eyes in the morning and ends when you go to bed, that's it!
To help children in a fun way to get up, Zazu has developed the children's alarm clock and sleep trainer Sam. In a simple way, Sam shows the sheep when children can get up without waking Mom or Dad too early.
How does Sam work?
When your child goes to bed, Sam closes the sheep's eyes and the screen turns dark blue. This means it's bedtime!
If your baby wakes up the next day when it is not yet time to get up, Sam will show the sheep how long it will be until he wakes up. When it's only half an hour before it's time to wake up, Sam's screen will light up green. Your child then only has to be patient for a moment! The asterisks on the screen count down when half an hour has passed.
When Sam opens the sheep's eyes (at a time set by mom or dad), the screen lights up white and the sun appears on the screen, it's time to get up. This can be done with or without sound, so that your child does not have to be awakened when he is still sleeping well.
*** The Zazu Sam children's alarm clock has been nominated for the Baby Innovation Awards 2013! ***
• Operates on 220 V USB cable included (plug 5v DC 500mA not included) and on batteries (4 x AA, not included)
• Dimensions: 20 x 12 x 14 cm
• LCD screen diameter: 7 cm
• Sam is not a toy and has been tested in accordance with international regulations
• Age: suitable for children from about 2.5 years old. Somewhat dependent on the child's development.