- All products are added to your cart.
Zazu Sleeping Alarm Sheep Sam Gray
For children it is not easy to determine when they can stand up. The day begins when you open your eyes in the morning and end when you go to bed, that's it!
In order to help children in a fun way, Zazu has developed the childcare and sleeper Sam. In a simple way, Sam shows the sheep when children can get up without waking up dad or mommy too early.
How does Sam work?
When your child goes to bed Sam closes his sheep and turns the screen dark blue. This means it's bedtime!
If your child wakes up the next day while there is no time to get up, Sam shows the sheep how long it takes until he wakes up. If it takes only half an hour before it's time to wake up, Sam's screen will light green. Your child will have to wait for a while! The asterisks on the screen count off when it's over half an hour.
When Sam opens the sheep (on a dad or mom's time), the screen lights up white and the sun appears on the screen, it's time to get up. This can happen with or without sound, so your baby, if you sleep well, need not be woken up.
*** The Zazu Sam Childwatcher has been nominated for the Baby Innovation Awards 2013! ***
- 2 time settings: at a certain time or after a certain number of minutes (before the afternoon sleep)
- Alarm that you can set at a different time than Sam opens his eyes. For example, Sam can open his eyes at 7.00 and leave the alarm at 8.00.
- Night lamp: Sam's LCD screen can act as a night lamp. Get off the screen, stay on the night or go out automatically after 5, 15 or 30 minutes.
- Works on both 220V (adapter included) and 4 AA batteries (not included)
- Tested according to EU regulations
- Suitable for children from around 2.5 years
- Dimensions: 20 x 12 x 14 cm
- Diameter LCD screen: 7 cm