- All products are added to your cart.
Zazu sleep alarm clock Sheep Sam gray
It is not easy for children to determine when they can stand up. The day starts when you open your eyes in the morning and ends when you go to bed, that's it!
To help children get up in a fun way, Zazu has developed the children's alarm clock and sleep trainer Sam. In a simple way, Sam shows the sheep when children can get up without waking mom or dad too early.
How does Sam work?
When your child goes to bed, Sam the sheep closes his eyes and the screen turns red. This means it's bedtime!
If your baby wakes up the next day when it's not time to get up yet, Sam will show the sheep how long it will be before he wakes up. If it's only half an hour before it's time to wake up, Sam's screen will glow orange. Your child only has to be patient for a while! The stars on the screen count down when the half hour is up and the screen turns green.
When Sam the sheep opens its eyes (at a time set by mom or dad), the screen lights up white and the sun appears on the screen, it's time to get up. This can be done with or without sound, so that your baby does not necessarily have to be woken up if it is still sleeping well.
***The Zazu Sam children's alarm clock has been nominated for the Baby Innovation Awards 2013!***
• Operates on 220 V USB cable included (5v DC 500mA plug not included) and batteries (4 x AA, not included)
• Dimensions: 20 x 12 x 14 cm
• Diameter LCD screen: 7 cm
• Sam is not a toy has been tested in accordance with international regulations
• Age: suitable for children from about 2.5 years. Somewhat dependent on the development of the child itself.