- All products are added to your cart.
Kiddikutter learning knife - Cotton Candy
Would you also like to let your child help in the kitchen without having to worry about whether everything will go well? This is possible with the Kiddikutter ! The Kiddikutter is a knife specially designed for children so that your child cannot cut his or her own fingers. It is not without reason that the brand's slogan is: 'cuts food, no fingers' :)
You cut with this knife by making a sawing motion. The unique design with rounded serrated edges ensures that food is cut, but children's fingers are spared! The knife can be used for all kinds of food, such as vegetables, fruit and meat.
The Kiddikutter now has a new design. The cutting surface has become larger and thinner , making cutting even easier, without having to worry about your son or daughter cutting themselves. Moreover, you can also use the knife for spreading bread spreads, for example.
Features of the Kiddikutter:
- suitable from approx. 2 years old*
- light in weight
- 18cm long
- good grip
- suitable for both left and right-handed people
- made of stainless steel and BPA-free material
- increases children's independence
- available in different colours
- Please note: hand washing is preferred due to the coating. They can only be placed in the top rack in the dishwasher.
*Note: this knife is officially recommended from the age of 3 years. However, my experience is that children can really handle this earlier. Adult supervision is recommended if a young child is using the knife.